For both domestic and international shipments, customers will be provided with a shipping notification and tracking number at the time of shipping. It is the responsibility of the customer to track the shipment. If the package is un-trackable, or there is a delivery exception, please contact the eGauge shipping department via email (email@example.com). Any charges resulting from a package deemed un-deliverable by the courier due to inaccurate information provided by customer, will be charged to the customer.
eGauge Systems provides international customers with the following shipping options:
If a shipment is damaged upon receipt, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify eGauge of the damage within 5 business days. Additional information and pictures of the damaged box and item may be requested to aid in the claims process. eGauge will request that the customer hold on to any boxes and damaged items until the claims process is complete. eGauge will file a claim with the carrier and send replacement products as soon as possible.
All shortages not caused by the carrier must be claimed within 5 business days of receipt of shipment. To claim a shortage, the customer should respond to the shipment notification email or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the invoice number and list of missing materials.
1. The warranted period begins from the date of sale from Manufacturer or a reseller to the installing party, or six months from the date of sale from Manufacturer to a reseller, whichever occurs first.
2. The default warranted period for the Manufacturer’s product is 2 years, with the option for an additional 3 (total of 5 years) during the time of purchase.
3. Should a product fail to perform as described above within the warrantied period, it will be repaired or replaced with the same or functionally equivalent product by Manufacturer, at its discretion, free of charge provided you: (1) return the failed product to Manufacturer with shipping charge prepaid, and (2) provide Manufacturer with proof of the original date of purchase. Repaired or replacement products will be returned to you with shipping charges prepaid.
4. Replacement products may be refurbished or contain refurbished materials. If Manufacturer, by its sole determination, is unable to repair or replace the defective product, it will refund the depreciated purchase price of the product.
5. This warranty does not apply if, in the judgment of Manufacturer, the product fails due to damage from shipment, handling, storage, accident, abuse or misuse, or if it has been used or maintained in a manner not conforming to product manual instructions, has been modified in any way, has had any serial number removed or has had the QA or tamper-resistant sticker removed from the back panel screw, or has been defaced, including modifications to, removal of, or unauthorized overlays on front sticker. Repair by anyone other than Manufacturer or an approved agent will void this warranty. The maximum liability of Manufacturer under this warranty is limited to the purchase price of the product covered in the warranty.
6. This warranty does not apply if, in the judgement of Manufacturer, the product fails due to environmental damage including but not limited to surge, overvoltage, lightning strikes, water damage, humidity damage, foreign debris, high temperatures, or natural disasters.
7. Prior to returning any defective product, the end customer or the reseller from whom the end customer originally purchased the product must obtain a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number from Manufacturer. All defective products should be returned to the Manufacturer with shipping charges prepaid. Manufacturer will not accept collect shipments. Manufacturer is not responsible for any devices shipped without an RMA number.
8. Except as specifically provided in this agreement or as required by law, the warranties and remedies stated above are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, express or implied. Any and all other warranties, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third party rights are expressly excluded. Manufacturer shall not under any circumstances be liable to any person for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, damages resulting from use or malfunction of the products, loss of profits or revenues, or cost of replacement goods, even if Manufacturer is informed in advance of the possibility of such damages.
This plan REPLACES the following items of the standard warranty:
Item 2: The No Questions asked policy period is 5 years and must be purchased during initial unit sales.
Item 5: This policy DOES cover damage from shipment, handling, storage, accident, abuse or misuse, unknown issues or if it has been used or maintained in a manner not conforming to product manual instructions.
Item 6: This policy DOES cover environmental damage including but not limited to surge, overvoltage, lightning strikes, water damage, humidity damage, foreign debris, high temperatures, or natural disasters.
This plan ADDS the following items:
A1: This policy is void if in the judgement of eGauge Systems, the unit has purposefully been modified to obscure, replace, or remove the serial number, markings, or components on the device board or enclosure.
A2: This policy is transferable between owners and is tied to the unit serial number.
A3: If unit fails due to manufacturer defect during the first 2-years, unit will be replaced and the No Questions Asked plan will be transferred to the replacement unit.
A4: If unit fails after 2-years, or fails due to environmental damage (i.e., non-manufacturer defect), replacement unit will have the standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|SKU||Description||Maximum time warranted|
|HP200TPL||TP-Link HomePlug AV adapter||2 years|
|HP300AT||Actiontec HomePlug AV adapter||1 year|
|HP200AT||Actiontec HomePlug AV adapter||1 year|
|ML-SCT-XXXX-XXX||Magnelab split-core CT||1 year|
|JD-SCT-XXX-XXXX||J&D split-core CT||1 year|
|RCTs||Accuenergy Rope CT||5 years|
|ACTs||CCS Accu-CT||5 years|
NOTE: This list may not complete and is subject to change.
Custom branding is a free service offered to any customer ordering at least five eGauges, that allows the placement of a logo or company image in the top-right corner of all eGauge device pages. When clicked, your logo will send customers to a web page of your choice (usually, your company's home page).
Send the logo file and URL to email@example.com with your invoice number and company name. Remember to tell Sales when ordering by phone or send the email ASAP if ordering online!
Once provided to and approved by eGauge, the logo and URL will be applied to all newly shipped devices. eGauge can apply the logo to existing devices if they are available online but you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly regarding this service. Make sure the owner(s) of any existing device(s) agree to have the firmware upgraded and your logo applied before requesting such a change.